Friday, December 10, 2010

Vampire Weekend

If this doesn't make you dance then you are dead. Monkeyface and I have weekly dance parties to this band. I went to their concert back in October and watched as 2 of my best friends created a giant dance party. I didn't run down the first time b/c someone had to film the start of the dance party but I did join them soon enough. We were at the new Raleigh Ampitheater and the people up front were going crazy. We were back on the grass inside the giant dance pit and the poor people in the middle just sat there watching the show b/c they didn't want to stand up in front of the person behind them. Shame on them! You should always move your butt to this music. The band thanked the eccentric people in the back at the end of the show and we went wild.





Jake Gyllenhaal anyone? YUMMY!!! and one of the Jonas brothers.



This song makes me go completely crazy and I have to dance quick quick with tiny running steps. WHEEEEEEE!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment