Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What I'm listening to now-Part1

Ok so let's come back to the future. I've given you information on my 2 favorite bands but now it's time to let you know what's good right now. These are songs that are on repeat for me whether I'm in my car, listening to Winamp, or working out.



I like everything about Passion Pit and really haven't heard a bad song by them. Also-this video is kinda awesome.



This chorus makes me sing out loud in my car with your cousin. I need to put it on my ipod pronto. Of course if I do I may find myself singing out loud at the gym which wouldn't bother me so much as it would the person next to me.



This songs makes me want to dance like Molly Ringwald (the red head) circa 1985. Also you need to watch The Breakfast Club with your mom one day. She totally watches it every time it's on TV. Every girl does.


And the last song (for now):

The night I found out I was pregnant I had tickets to see LCD Soundsystem. However, after receiving such life altering news, I just couldn't bring myself to go out and dance (yet).
As you can see, I love music with funky beats. I can't help myself. If it can be danced to, I'm on it. Your cousin and I have had so many dance parties since he was born. This is why you must come visit and dance with us. I'll make you both music snobs...just you wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment